• Join the online East Midlands astronomy club today!

With active forums, two dark sites and a knowledgeable membership, East Midlands Stargazers has something for everyone.

Introducing myself

Amber

Hi guys👋🏻 I’m pretty new to star gazing and only really started getting into it in January of this year. It was my birthday yesterday and I got a new telescope so I’m really looking forward to using it and hopefully I’ll make it to some meets soon 🥰

Hi Amber, welcome to EMS. Happy birthday for yesterday 🎂 What scope did you get?

Hi Amber, a warm welcome to the group. Congrats on your new scope and Happy Birthday.  Have a good look round and make yourself at home.

1 hour ago, Glafnazur said:

Hi Amber, welcome to EMS. Happy birthday for yesterday 🎂 What scope did you get?

Thankyou! I got a celestron nexstar 130SLT

8 minutes ago, tuckstar said:

Hi Amber, welcome aboard. What scope did you get? 

I got the celestron nexstar 130SLT I’m so exited to try it out

Welcome Amber. Any questions on astronomy or gear just ask, there's loads of experienced folk on here who can help

Edited by BAZ

Hi Amber, glad you found us. Looking like it might be clear this Friday & Saturday 🙂

• 5 weeks later...

Welcome 😁 I've only been here a few months, it's a nice place with some knowledgeable people.