• Join the online East Midlands astronomy club today!

With active forums, two dark sites and a knowledgeable membership, East Midlands Stargazers has something for everyone.

The Fox Diaries continue.

Graham

Supper time from last night 09.04.2022.

Edited by Graham

26 minutes ago, RonC said:

Looking healthier Graham!👍🦊

She is Ron.

I got some medicine from the Derbyshire Fox rescue centre that I add to her food.

Seems to be doing the trick 👍

nice      the badger we get lays on the floor  to eat at times   no idea why    both the badger and the foxes like digestives   

If she forgets where she's cached to sarnies, you will have Raspberry sandwich trees growing. 😄

I like the way you first see the brightness of her eyes appear, before you she emerges.

1 hour ago, BAZ said:

If she forgets where she's cached to sarnies, you will have Raspberry sandwich trees growing. 😄

I have a piece of wild ground at the end of my garden where I have a feeling she has set up home possibly with a cub.

I have spent the afternoon setting up the camera through a hole in the side of the OBS.

It is now at about her head height so this next video should be quiet interesting to see.

• Like 2