• Join the online East Midlands astronomy club today!

With active forums, two dark sites and a knowledgeable membership, East Midlands Stargazers has something for everyone.

The Fox Diaries part 2. 10.04.2022

Graham

With no chance of doing any DSO imaging once again I contented myself with watching this magnificent creature.

I moved the camera into the sidewall of my OBS this afternoon to see if I could get some better footage.

The results were better than I could have hoped for with some stunning close ups.

I was also rewarded with an extended visit tonight.

Edited by Graham
  • Like 3

Just been looking through the triggered clips and she came back at 5 30 to finish up the bits she had hidden away.

1 minute ago, Streetbob said:

Her coat’s looking good now.

We are getting there Doug

This medicine I bought for her seems to be doing the trick.

Great stuff Graham, how could anyone hurt such beautiful creatures.  Let's hope she does have a cub and that she brings it along one day.

2 hours ago, Glafnazur said:

Great stuff Graham, how could anyone hurt such beautiful creatures.  Let's hope she does have a cub and that she brings it along one day.

I have no idea Dave.

The thought that she has a cub and she brings it along is more than I can wish for.

We will see.

• Like 1