• Join the online East Midlands astronomy club today!

With active forums, two dark sites and a knowledgeable membership, East Midlands Stargazers has something for everyone.

lots of items for sale

red dwalf

Can't see it I'm afraid. I'm registered on there but I think you need to post a certain amount before being able to see classifieds...

Text from robs post 

unfortunately time and motivation have led me to sell some items of astro equipment, all in very good, or as new condition been stored safely in my observatory.

1. William Optics GT81 with William Optics finder, needs battery, William Optics tube rings and dovetail bar, matching 0.8 flattener / reducer and Canon EOS adapter, bantinov mask, still have the box also. £750

2. Atik 460 Mono camera, lovely CCD camera as i`m sure you know, slight mark on the red tube due to me using an elastic band to secure the cable. good saving over new price. £1300

3. Skywatcher NEQ6 PRO mount, gunner latitude mod, power cable mod, belt drive mod and an ADM upgraded mount head, comes with legs but no handset as it was used with EQMOD, also have box for mount head. £750

4. Astrodon 1 1/4" tru balance 5NM Ha, Oiii, Sii ccd filters. £700

5. Astronomik 1 1/4" LRGB type 2c filters. £100

6. Pegasus Astro Focus Cube stepper motor with all the original bits. £80

7. ASI 120 mono camera, usb 2 version, used for a guide camera, comes with all the original bits. £50

8. Baader 1 1/4" contrast booster, don`t think i`ve ever used this. £35

9. Hitec Astro 4 channel dew heater controller with 2 12v dc power outputs. £40

10. Revelation Astro 2" barlow lens, new condition. £40

Collection preferred but could post at cost, i`m 2 minutes away from M1 junction 25 Nottingham area, payment by cash on collection, bank transfer or PayPal as gift or you pay the fees. 

any questions feel free to ask.

1. SOLD Altair Astro 60mm non rotating helical focuser guide scope, brilliant scope and fits the rings of my William Optics GT 81 re glued the rubber back on but didn't really need to as does not affect the use, no rings or mount just items in picture. £60 

2. Astrozap 2" dew band, never used and never taken out of the bag. £30

3. Baader 1 1/4" UV/IR blocking filter, CCD and visual use. £30

4. SOLD Hotech SCA field flattener F5-F8, self centering, great bit of kit. £100  https://www.firstlightoptics.com/reducersflatteners/hotech-sca-field-flattener.html

5. William Optics 2" photo adapter. £30

6. SOLD Revelation Astro 2" moisture bung thing, stick it in the end of the scope and it draws moisture out when not in use for long periods of time. £20

collection ideal, i`m 2 minutes from junction 25 M1, Nottingham, or i can post for an extra postage costs.

payment either by cash, bank transfer, PayPal as gift or buyer pays fees.

any questions please ask.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.