• Join the online East Midlands astronomy club today!

With active forums, two dark sites and a knowledgeable membership, East Midlands Stargazers has something for everyone.

Had one of the best wildlife moments ever.

Doc

So who's going to be first to get an image of it....? 😀

I'd love to see them. Never seen one (or an Otter)

Are they the same ones they've had brought down from Scotland as an experiment to try and mitigate the flooding issues they have there ??

They remind me of Capybara a bit. Perhaps they are closely related, both being classed as rodents.

Wow, sounds like a great evening Mick. Seen Beavers in Canada but not in the UK yet.

Remember the Sea Otter we watched in Islay?

Ron

Yes I do Ron that was magical session as well.

Rob I would imagine they are the same. I've been told they have been here a couple of years now and are pretty hard to see, it was just one of those being in the right spot at the right time moments. I bet I could go 10 more times and maybe never see it again. In fact we did meet a man who was just leaving as we arrived and I asked him if he had seen the beavers and he said "I have been coming here for years and have never laid eyes on one".