• Join the online East Midlands astronomy club today!

With active forums, two dark sites and a knowledgeable membership, East Midlands Stargazers has something for everyone.

International Astronomy Show : October 14 / 15

Bino-viewer

Heads up :

The International Astronomy show returns next weekend on October 14 & 15 hosted at Stoneleigh Park, Warwickshire.

Details & Website :

https://www.ukastroshow.com

Entry is £8.50 on the door, and lectures £6.50 subject to availability on the day.

Online booking for entry and talks reduces that by 50p to £8 and £6.

Anyone who went to the PAS show back in March, may have noticed that vendors were a bit thin on the ground,

but this show looks a lot better in that regard, with FLO, Rother Valley and Widescreen all in attendance.

I will be going on the Saturday 15th. Allan Chapman is doing a talk, and i've not seen him for a few years.

Its a little under 60 miles from Derby, around 1hr 15min.

If anyone wishes to join me, and can drive to my home in north Derby (Darley Abbey)

i'd be happy to drive the rest of the way there.

Hopefully see some of you there 😀

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

If it’s ok with you I’ll join you on the trip. We can go halves on fuel costs. I’ll pm you later for a reminder of your address.