• Join the online East Midlands astronomy club today!

With active forums, two dark sites and a knowledgeable membership, East Midlands Stargazers has something for everyone.

I'm jinxed....

Celeste

Well yet again something has come up that's got in the way of Kelling, it can't be helped. We have an emergency appointment at hospital for Chloe (she's poorly) and it's on Friday 14th! I'm not sure if we will be done and out in time to make it to Kelling, as we then have to get the tent up etc etc I will be shattered as it is let alone hospital stays :( If it's not one thing it's something else. We could come up the Sat morn but it's too much for me to do the tent for one night, plus we're not sure what's going to happen on Friday. Prob gonna sell the pitch, then at least someone can enjoy it. Every time I've tried to get to Kelling something gets in the way, i'm not going to book again, i'm jinxed!

Ah, seems to be Murphy's Law kicking in, I should wait and see how you get on at the hospital before making a decision? There will be plenty of help for you with the tent etc.. :)