• Join the online East Midlands astronomy club today!

With active forums, two dark sites and a knowledgeable membership, East Midlands Stargazers has something for everyone.

iPhone 4 32gb Any Network

Teslar

This iphone 4 was bought direct from Apple and is factory unlocked so it can be used on any network. I can even throw in a tool for cropping a standard sim to fit the mini sim used on this phone.

The phone is in excellent condition never dropped and always kept in a bumper case :-) which is carbon fiber looking and will be supplied with the phone including box and all standard accessories as new.

I've checked eBay and online resellers a fair price would be £200 ono including delivery as a PayPal gift or +4%

If it doesn't sell I can get £190 from an online recycler but I thought I'd offer it here first as its an excellent well cared for phone in original box complete with bumper and cropping tool if required

Edited by Teslar

Upgrading to iPhone 5?

I'm thinking about it too :)

I wouldn't bother if you have the 4 or 4S... There's very little benefit to be gained! ;)

Just thought I'd add these are useful for Astro too. I've got a number of apps Astro related:

Stellarium

Starwalk

Observer pro ( really good for keeping track)

Polar align (yep it works )

Celestron app (to control scope)

4ehubugy.jpg

Polar align helps with data and also can use augmented visual to look through the scope with the overlay

I wouldn't bother if you have the 4 or 4S... There's very little benefit to be gained! ;)

So you've seen one in the flesh and handled it have you :)

So you've seen one in the flesh and handled it have you :)

Nope, the tech specs speak for themselves.

A bit bigger screen (whoopie doo!), a slightly better battery (whoopie doo!), a slightly better camera (whoopie doo!) and a slightly better processor.

It's a bit "meh" as new releases go. :)

That said, I will big up the iPhone 4. It's a superb phone and well worth the price you're asking for.

Ive had my iPhone 4 since release date and agree its an A1 smart phone.

My wife is going to have it off me when I eventually upgrade to the 5, however I'm in no rush as like Craig says it's not much more than another facelift rather than something radically different or exciting.

As iPhone releases go I think this is the one with the biggest changes, new screen size, new port. I does go against the ethos Steve started but a 3.5 inch screen is pathetic and tbh 4 doesn't go far enough for my liking either.

I have thus advertised in another forum too lots of posts saying how reasonable the price is but no takers yet. I think it will take a trip to fleabay this Friday .....

I have thus advertised in another forum too lots of posts saying how reasonable the price is but no takers yet. I think it will take a trip to fleabay this Friday .....

It'll go on eBay in no time-I'd list it as bid with a reserve price of your lowest amount you want for it. All it takes is two bidders to start a bid war and it'll go for more. That happened when I sold my iPhone 3G on there.

It's sold already ;) buy it now £190 that's the iPhone 5 ordered too

If anyone wants a sneak preview of the iPhone 10 check this out :))

aqejegyg.jpg

The maps are actually good in my area also they render faster than the old ones and the road numbering and names scales better. Ok I miss street view but considering they have built this from scratch its vector based and crowd sourced so it will improve fast :)

It's time google got some map competition and apple are the people to do it. It will take time but the base is better and the hooks for apps will deliver quality content very quickly when developers get their act in gear

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.