• Join the online East Midlands astronomy club today!

With active forums, two dark sites and a knowledgeable membership, East Midlands Stargazers has something for everyone.

Operation Tidy Up Begins

Glafnazur

I've got most of my astro stuff in boxes in the cupboard below the stairs and I've decided it would be easier if it was all in proper cases/bags. I've already got my eyepieces in Oklop padded bags so I've made a start and ordered some more for my EQ6 R Pro mount and tripod, filters and my ZS61. I think if I order some each month then it will make finding things and setting up much easier. 

I also ordered the Duplex Moon Atlas from FLO as I've neglected our nearest for far too long. It looks ideal for me with it's detail and laminated pages. 

20230531_130522

Random page 

20230531_130539

Bag for filters

20230531_130432

Bag for ZS61

20230531_130219

Tripod bag

20230531_130345

Bag for EQ6 R mount

20230531_130127

Never knew you had so much gear Dave....! 😀

I myself, am in need of a 'tidy up' and have quite a few bits and bobs i need to move along.

33 minutes ago, Bino-viewer said:

Never knew you had so much gear Dave....! 😀

I myself, am in need of a 'tidy up' and have quite a few bits and bobs i need to move along.

I've probably got far too much gear Rob, and like you, I probably need to move a few things on.

34 minutes ago, Speed said:

the moon atlas looks a good buy  £35   

I'd recommend it Dave.

Wow.. tidy up time, at least you have lots of daylight hours to do it Dave. Impressive bags!

• 3 months later...