• Join the online East Midlands astronomy club today!

With active forums, two dark sites and a knowledgeable membership, East Midlands Stargazers has something for everyone.

the simpsons ?

cosmic dave

What's happend to the simpsons ? I used to love the show but these days I'm not really enjoying it anymore. Is it age or has it gone down hill ? Any thoughts please....

Since I got into Family Guy, the Simpsons looks tame.

I agree entirely with you, Family Guy is great, along with American Dad :D

I think another fact is unless you have Sky or some paid TV service, you are stuck with the channel 4 one and they usually show old episodes.

OK you lot much watch too much TV. Can't abide simpsons now and never watched family guy :P

uppose now will have to watch one to see what it is like. generally i prefer Big Bang Theory :D

Sheila

No Dan but love the show, nearly time for the new season, about 25 days in the US so i suppose it will be a week or so later on FX over here ?

I still love the Simpsons, but it is getting to the point where it is getting a bit boring. I guess you just grow bored of something after what, 20 years?? Big Bang Theory is now my simpsons, just loving that show. Can't really be bothered with Family Guy or American Dad. And as for Futurama..... don't even get me started on that tripe.