• Join the online East Midlands astronomy club today!

With active forums, two dark sites and a knowledgeable membership, East Midlands Stargazers has something for everyone.

Howdy people :)

Guest swaylight

Guest swaylight

Hi all,

just thought i'd introduce myself, I'm Dean, from Clifton Nottingham, not long got my first scope (SW130P) and i'm loving the sites i can now see :)

Came over from SGL forum, as got talking to some people from this forum. So you might see me on both :)

Anyways that's enough of me talking, look forward to talking to you all and maybe joining some of you at a star meet once in a while.

Regards

Dean

Hi Dean, a warm welcome to EMS.

Keep an eye open on the info and announcements section, when there's a meet it will be posted. You are very welcome to come along, it's free for the first visit, and if it suits you, then £20 a year subscription.

We have two dark sites, one at Sawley, and one at Belper.

In the meantime enjoy the forum.

Hi Dean and welcome to EMS :)

Glad you made it here - the meetings tend to be mostly at weekends and arranged on the day depending on weather forecasts. They can get cancelled at the last minuit so do keep a close eye on the EMS Meets thread particularly on Fri/Sat/Sun afternoons the day you intend coming along.

Meantime enjoy the forum and look forward to meeting you soon :)

Guest swaylight

Just wanted to say thanks to all the people welcoming me to the forum.

also if anyone knows of anyone who can move clouds i'd love to talk to them haha