• Join the online East Midlands astronomy club today!

With active forums, two dark sites and a knowledgeable membership, East Midlands Stargazers has something for everyone.

Catching up :-)

Cazz

After having over a week or so with no computer and a very dodgey phone signal, i'm eventually in a location with a good signal - where i'm trying to catch up on everything. As we are leaving here in a few minutes i'm getting pushed for time.

We are still near Kelling, leaving for home tomorrow, we're currently sat by the coast. :-)

So Happy Birthday to everyone who has a Birthday and hello and welcome to all new members. :-)

Thank you. :-) We've made it home, it only took just over 5 hours!!!

It would seem this hobby is becoming addictive, I seem to be getting more hooked and we'll very soon have to have a membership each - if the old dog settles in under 3 hours, or my time will be spent with him and not observing, lol.

I saw you on the A52 just near Nottingham night roundabout, I was going to beep and wave but thought you may not recognise me. It was 17:30 ish, I had just been to pick my son up, hope you had a cracking time.

We don't blend in do we? Lol ;-) you're right, I wouldn't have recognised you, you would have had a blank look, unless you had your white Ikea table with you. ;-)

The whole 10 days were fab, we also met up with some friends from another forum for a few days, all in all a very good holiday. :-)

Edited by Cazz