• Join the online East Midlands astronomy club today!

With active forums, two dark sites and a knowledgeable membership, East Midlands Stargazers has something for everyone.

Crescent starless

Bottletopburly

Nice, that Oiii shell is so beautiful when it comes out. Did you denoise this? A bit of deconvolution on that maybe (I'm spoilt with the Russell Croman BlurXterminator in Pix, not as easy without IME) and it'll be sharp as a tack! Lovely stuff.

13 minutes ago, Bob Dobber said:

Nice, that Oiii shell is so beautiful when it comes out. Did you denoise this? A bit of deconvolution on that maybe (I'm spoilt with the Russell Croman BlurXterminator in Pix, not as easy without IME) and it'll be sharp as a tack! Lovely stuff.

I did run denoise but forgot I had a mask on I will run through startools again later when I get a minute I did run  decon but only a synthetic iteration not the full psf as I was only messing about, saved as tif then ran through Siril for starnet removal .