• Join the online East Midlands astronomy club today!

With active forums, two dark sites and a knowledgeable membership, East Midlands Stargazers has something for everyone.

Explore Scientific 100° 14mm eyepiece.

newtyng5

Hiya.

Decided to sell my ES 14mm 100° eyepiece, as i don't really use it that much. (plus i need the dosh).

Thought i would see if there's any interest for it on EMS first before i post on SGL/Astro B+S.

Eyepiece is in immaculate condition , with caps, and comes in it's original box.

Was £340 NOW £300

Link below for information

https://www.firstlightoptics.com/explore-scientific-eyepieces/explore-scientific-100-degree-series-2-inch-eyepieces.html

Would prefer cash and collection from NG7 area (New Basford)

Cheers!

Edited by tuckstar

• 4 weeks later...

Cannot seem to edit the main topic.

Price reduced to £300 and also posted on ABS

🔭

15 hours ago, newtyng5 said:

Cannot seem to edit the main topic.

Price reduced to £300 and also posted on ABS

🔭

I've edited it for you.

• 4 weeks later...

Reduced this to £260 on SGL , open to £250 on EMS  (£414 on FLO, if you can actually get one) . Don't really wanna sell it, but moving rented house (for those that know the rental market they understand)  🎃

images here

Edited by newtyng5

• 3 months later...

Still available. Will accept £230. Image link above. Collection from Basford area, or i can post it for £8 . Payment via paypal. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.