• Join the online East Midlands astronomy club today!

With active forums, two dark sites and a knowledgeable membership, East Midlands Stargazers has something for everyone.

Todays Sun Ha!

DeanWatson

On 29/09/2023 at 20:38, Ibbo said:

Very nice - personally I would back off the sharpening a bit but thats my taste.

Thank your Steve - I think it is largely a matter of taste, I found the data could handle it, I sometimes hear from one of my other peers that I don't sharpen ENOUGH... So you really cant win.  I find it helps bring out the granulation a little better although perhaps not so good on the prominences, although no excuse for me there as I am starting to take a separate longer exposure for those so no reason not to process on their own!

On 29/09/2023 at 21:52, Magellan Boy said:

Great image Dean. I'm a fellow POD owner, and early retiree!

You are very kind Mike, not quite entirely there yet so I am looking into t away to make another £500 or so a month.  Its why i'm writing a book for kindle, I like passive income! Typing this so I dont have to get on with editing!

• Like 2