• Join the online East Midlands astronomy club today!

With active forums, two dark sites and a knowledgeable membership, East Midlands Stargazers has something for everyone.

Hello from Spondon! :)

Guest B00mdr1ve8y

Guest B00mdr1ve8y

Hi all, my name is Kyle and I'm a new user to the forum!

I have a bit of a starter scope (CELESTRON Powerseeker 114EQ) along with the NexStar CCD camera. It's got me some great Solar System pictures, but left me wanting more, so I'll be looking to upgrading to a CELESTRON Nexstar 4SE shortly.

I'd like to post some pictures at some point and I'm open to advice for help with making them look thier best!

Figured I'd join a group of like-minded people for hints & tips :)

Cheers

hello Kyle, you have definitely come to the right place. Plenty of advice and help here. Only been here bout 10 weeks and learnt absolutely loads.

Welcome to EMS

Sheila

Guest arcadiauk

Hi Kyle, Welcome from me too Nephew. Good to see you tonight and glad you took my advise to join the forum. Hope you get some great pictures in the early hours. See you soon Derek.

welcome Kyle, your very close to a good imager i.e. Steve, he lives in Spondon also, i`m in Sandiacre and also do some webcam images,

have you got Registax ? a free processing software program which works well will AVI images.

look forward to seeing your images.

and also look out for local meets in the area.