• Join the online East Midlands astronomy club today!

With active forums, two dark sites and a knowledgeable membership, East Midlands Stargazers has something for everyone.

Bit the bullet

Bottletopburly

Just downloaded Nina @Bob Dobber for the life of me just lately I’m having issues in Apt autofocusing why I don’t know I’m assuming a bug, I will recheck my focus unit and focuser later but don’t think they are an issue ,anyway I need a backup to fall on so currently configuring Nina stable version I’ve lost too much imaging time and I need to have the autofocus working reliably , maybe a daft question how do I load an old image so I can test blind solve , I have downloaded hocus locus plugin is there any other plugins I need ? I’m sure more questions coming 🤣

If you go into "Framing" then change the option from the "FITS survey" I think it is by default, to "File" then when you click on "Load image" I think it is you can then load your previous image in and solve. HTH, NINA is pretty good but as with any of these apps, takes a bit of time and patience (I am devoid of that sometimes) to get it singing, but it definitely will...