• Join the online East Midlands astronomy club today!

With active forums, two dark sites and a knowledgeable membership, East Midlands Stargazers has something for everyone.

Ender 3 - 3D printer

Bob Dobber

Purchased new in June 2022 I bought this almost expressly to print astro bits and bobs and in that regard it has served me very well, saving me (and buddies) a fair few quid! I've printed spider vanes, spacer blocks and solar filter holders amongst other astro things, add ons for the printer itself as well as essentials such as Elsa Ice Palaces and soap dishes... I now want to upgrade so wondered if anyone on here was interested first.

I also bought something called a Node Pro by Fiberpunk which allows you to transfer files to the printer via wifi rather than MicroSD card. This is an extra £50 if you wanted it.

£100 for the printer, ideally collection only from Derby but I guess I could dismantle and ship in the original box at cost. Pics show the printer (including the Node Pro bottom left) as well as some astro projects.

Lazy link to the Astrobuysell listing with the pics: https://www.astrobuysell.com/uk/propview.php?view=210826

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.