• Join the online East Midlands astronomy club today!

With active forums, two dark sites and a knowledgeable membership, East Midlands Stargazers has something for everyone.

For Sale: Sky-Watcher Explorer 130 (EQ-2)

JonW

Hi guys, would anyone be interested in the above?  

Purchased in 2017 - only used a couple of times out and now need the space.  Well looked after and mostly been in storage.  All complete as per below, but no packaging. 

Happy to meet up locally with any EMS members to hand over (I'm in central Leicester) 

Magnifications (with optics supplied): x36, x72, x90, x180
Highest Practical Power (Potential): x260
Diameter of Primary Mirror: 130mm
Telescope Focal Lengh: 900mm (f/6.92)
Eyepieces Supplied (1.25"): 10mm & 25mm
x2 Barlow Lens
Red Dot Finder
EQ2 Equatorial Mount
Aluminium Tripod with Accessory Tray
30% more Light Gathering than 114mm

It's £189 new at Rother Valley etc, so I was thinking about £90 ish - but happy to discuss a deal if I can find it a good home!

Thanks

(Not sure how to add pictures to this, but if someone could advise, I'll update accordingly). 

Regarding pictures Jon, i think the easiest way is to upload them from a Flickr account.

Its free to set one up, and i think you can have something like 1000 images on there until they make you suscribe.

Its then a simple mater of 'right clicking' on an image, then selecting 'copy link' and then pasting on here, and hey presto the image appears.

That how i do it anyway.

Good luck with the sale 🙂

Edited by Bino-viewer

2 hours ago, Bino-viewer said:

Regarding pictures Jon, i think the easiest way is to upload them from a Flickr account.

Its free to set one up, and i think you can have something like 1000 images on there until they make you suscribe.

Its then a simple mater of 'right clicking' on an image, then selecting 'copy link' and then pasting on here, and hey presto the image appears.

That how i do it anyway.

Good luck with the sale 🙂

Thanks as ever Rob, I'll have a fiddle later and get onto it!  🙂 

Hope all is well - anymore trips to Wymeswold in mind?....  

Thats the ticket Jon.

Regarding WW, i think we are still waiting for some sort of response from the parish council and cricket club etc.

45 minutes ago, Bino-viewer said:

Thats the ticket Jon.

Regarding WW, i think we are still waiting for some sort of response from the parish council and cricket club etc.

Ooh right… Whats the issue there then? 

we didn't upset the luminous fluorescent dog walkers did we! 

• 2 weeks later...
  • tuckstar locked this topic