• Join the online East Midlands astronomy club today!

With active forums, two dark sites and a knowledgeable membership, East Midlands Stargazers has something for everyone.

Paul Money Talk Saturday 9th March 2024, New Images Of The Universe, Another 10 Stunning Images from HST, JWST.

As some of you will be aware, we are very fortunate as Paul is an honorary member of the club and it will be nice to to catch up with such a renowned Astronomer.

This is great news for the club and we look forward to what I am certain will be a very interesting talk.

This date is also the date of our AGM. The AGM will take place just before, or following the presentation. Further details will be posted nearer the time.

Attendance is as always free to those with club membership. A fee of £3 will apply to non members wishing to attend.

Venue, https://maps.app.goo.gl/WY7vRfUyYo9KdP7x5

I've been lucky enough to see Paul on many occasions, both at DDAS and also one or two other local astro society's.

If you've never attended one of Pauls talks, and have the opportunity to see him, make sure you do, they are not to be missed 😀

Come to think of it, its been a number of years since i last saw him, so i need to put that right....