• Join the online East Midlands astronomy club today!

With active forums, two dark sites and a knowledgeable membership, East Midlands Stargazers has something for everyone.

Run in with a driving instructor

Bottletopburly

So yesterday driving on our estate as I approached a road junction near my house there are speed bumps which I drive over both wheels now as you can see in footage there are three parked cars on opposite side of road the furthest from me is parked with wheels on kerb , but this still doesn’t give enough room for two cars to pass safely anyway (I drive an Astra J) and approaching humps I’m clearly lined up to mount both humps , I don’t know what these instructions teach these days but my instructor would have told me to wait to pass as cars were parked up , anyway  I wasn’t being bullied over and the instructor is waving his arm for me to push over , not happening poor girl driving I did feel sorry for her not her fault with an instructor like him teaching her   Have a look was I wrong 🤷🏻‍♂️

Fully agree with you Dave, they should have waited instead of crossing the central white line!!

• Like 1

yep should have waited   they could see what you were doing    

• Like 1

Yes poor judgement on the instructor , not a good teacher in my opinion.

Unbelievable from the instructor. The fact he thinks driving on the wrong side of the road, head first towards oncoming traffic, is somehow the fault of the oncoming traffic (for having “room on their side”) is beyond worrying! 

• Like 1