• Join the online East Midlands astronomy club today!

With active forums, two dark sites and a knowledgeable membership, East Midlands Stargazers has something for everyone.

6.7mm & 14mm Explore Scientific 82º Series Eyepieces

Glafnazur

I have 6.7mm & 14mm Explore Scientific 82º Series Eyepieces that I hardly use since purchasing the Baader Morpheus range . These were my first proper upgrade and I am a bit sorry to see them go, especially the 14mm but they are just not getting the use they deserve. 

£65 each including P&P or £120 for both and I do have the original boxes. Payment by bank transfer please.

20240429_194454

20240429_194427

20240429_201608

Bargain at that price Dave. Maybe worth an 'ad' on SGL too if nobody snaps them up here.

Whats your thoughts on the Morpheus range ? Are they as nice as they say........?

Posted (edited)

Someone has just snapped them up on SGL Rob 🙂 Yes, I thought it was a decent price, I just wanted them shifted although I am a little sad as they've been good eyepieces.

I love the Morpheus range Rob, just the 14mm I haven't got and I've heard that one is the weak link in the range. I picked up a TV Delite 18.2mm off Phil which gives the same FOV, just not used it yet. Even when it is clear I am finding it hard to get motivated enough to set up, life is a bit like that at the moment but I'll pick up I'm sure.

Edited by Glafnazur
missed word
  • Like 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.