• Join the online East Midlands astronomy club today!

With active forums, two dark sites and a knowledgeable membership, East Midlands Stargazers has something for everyone.

works a pain !

cosmic dave

Why am I always at work the day after a clear evening ? Its clear as a bell out side tonight but I've got to be up at 6.30 so off to bed :( oh well at least I've got the weekend off for ems1 soon. Good night.

Dave It's even more frustrating to have a perfectly good 200P sitting there in the dining room and being off work for a month with a bad back and not being able to lift the damn thing and the skies being teasingly clear. It's like there is an actual cosmic joker :)

Even then just using my binos I could only take an hour before crippling back cramps set in. I am just hoping that my back improves dramatically for EMS1.

Edited by catman161

If your back is still dodgy for EMS1, don't bring your scope, use mine. You are more than welcome felix.

Felix, same here, although it's not as big. ;)

And mine, I can loan you some scope time, can't drink and observe at the same time!

Thank you so much everyone. That is so generous of you all :) I think EMS has to be the most friendly forum on the net. Thank you guys :)

No worries Felix, my scope needs showing where things are, it really struggles most of the time. ;-)

Or it will be pleased to actally have a good look someting other than it's cap lol.

Dave

I sympathise, I did my 1st weekend work since the end of march, requiring very early start saturday & sunday so couldnt stay up late, and suds law dictates that it was clear for the wee hours of saturday morning and saturday night; typical.

Mind, when I got up at 05:00 on saturday morning the skies were stunning with Jupiter riding high and Venus blazing away, gourgeous

Dave

I sympathise, I did my 1st weekend work since the end of march, requiring very early start saturday & sunday so couldnt stay up late, and suds law dictates that it was clear for the wee hours of saturday morning and saturday night; typical.

Mind, when I got up at 05:00 on saturday morning the skies were stunning with Jupiter riding high and Venus blazing away, gourgeous

If i had a like button i would press it now :)