• Join the online East Midlands astronomy club today!

With active forums, two dark sites and a knowledgeable membership, East Midlands Stargazers has something for everyone.

True Technology Flip Mirror

red dwalf

Hi all,

i have for sale a True Technology Flip Mirror, excellent condition and works a treat when webcam or small chip CCD imaging of planets and DSO`s, the unit attaches to the rear of your scope with your imaging device fitted to the rear of the unit, it then allows you to fit an eyepiece at right angles and using the mirror inside the unit allows you to center the object you wish to image more easily onto the camera chip, saves alot of time and effort.

it comes with a pouch that has 4 slides inside, the slides take filters and he filters can then be slotted into the flip mirror if you wish to use filters.

all in all a nice British built flip mirror.

looking for £50 and can deliver to EMS 1.

images posted here,

http://stargazerslounge.com/gallery/album/2096-flip-mirror/

Edited by red dwalf

photos now added,

had to post them on SGL site for some reason, kept getting server error when trying to upload the inamages into my gallery.

Did you check the size of each image file Rob - there's a limit per file which I think is 250K - 300K for a jpeg iirc - worth double checking. :)

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.