• Join the online East Midlands astronomy club today!

With active forums, two dark sites and a knowledgeable membership, East Midlands Stargazers has something for everyone.

Our old dog

Cazz

As many of you know, our old dog has had a lump on his side for ages. The vets have been reluctant to remove it due to his age and heart condition - unless the risk was worth it!

Well yesterday afternoon it started to bother him and bleed and things, so we decided the risk was necessary.

I rang the vets this morning, and they said to bring him straight in. And at lunchtime I had a phone call along the lines of, can you collect your dog please, hes getting himself all worked up!!

Hes not only come through the op, but hes acting like a puppy, hes into everything. He truly is amazing. :-)

Yay - for a moment there i though the worse had happened!

Go Fido!!!!!!

Hope to see him at the next belper meet!

Superb news!!

I feared the worst as I read on, but that really lifted my afternoon! Congratulations on some super news! :D

Phew, Iam really pleased he's pulled through again.

That's one heck of a dog. No doubt you will be spoiling him rotten.

Go Fido!!! :lol:

Thanks everyone, Fido, lol, is defo a fighter, he keeps on amazing the vets. :)

They think it might be a cancerous lump, but at 16 what can we do. If it is, that means hes had two types in seven years, as well as a long list of other things, in fact he has one of the longest records at the vets. :blink: No wonder they were able to build their extension, lol.

Now, who wants to an awning or some alloy wheels - so we can pay the insurance excess. :huh: