• Join the online East Midlands astronomy club today!

With active forums, two dark sites and a knowledgeable membership, East Midlands Stargazers has something for everyone.

Spot the scam

BAZ

I got these e-mails in response to a photo I posted, and re-sized on Photobucket. I reckon Iv'e pulled.

"Hello, my name is mercy, i am single and never married. i came across your profile today and became interested in you. i will like us to know much better if you don't mind, please i will wait for your reply at my private mail box ([email protected]) so that i can send you my picture and more about my selves. waiting to hear from you, Mercy...remember to reply me to my private mail box ([email protected]) Reply"

"Hello dear It is my pleasure to contact you after going through your profile on my search for friendship,i will like to know a little about you so that we can be friend. please write me on email address [[email protected]] so i can send you my picture. and tell you few about me best regard. from your friend Precious."

"Hi I am VICTORY!.so how are you! i hope you are fine and in perfect condition of health,if you don't mind i will like you to email me back([email protected]) i hope to hear from you soon,I will be waiting for your mail because i have something VERY important to tell you. Lots of love VICTORY.([email protected])" btn_ReplyToComment.pngview details

Your in there Martyn, get your coat, you've pulled :)

Three words of advice when dealing with theses lovely ladies ???????

DELETE DELETE DELETE.

Your in there Martyn, get your coat, you've pulled :)

Three words of advice when dealing with theses lovely ladies ???????

DELETE DELETE DELETE.

voice of experience daz LOL

Sheila

Iam wiling to bet a Mars Bar that these are in Nigeria, and their Mum is gravely ill, and needs urgent medical care.

Delete is done.

Have a look at this site, I think it's the sort of thing Paul is on about.

http://www.419baiter.com/

Have a read and enjoy.