• Join the online East Midlands astronomy club today!

With active forums, two dark sites and a knowledgeable membership, East Midlands Stargazers has something for everyone.

Astronomy Now iPad Edition

Guest Fluke

I noticed earlier that there is a link on the Astronomy Now website to the iTunes store to download the digital version of the magazine.

I've had the print version a few times this year and I don't think it's a bad magazine - not as good as S&T but much better than the S@N.

Anyway, I clicked the link into the iTunes store to then get a message that the download isn't available in the UK. WTFudge! It's a UK magazine but you can't download the iPad edition if you live the UK lol.

Could be a glitch I guess or just not set up properly yet - could someone else try and let me know if it works?

Cheers, Dan

Hello. What magazine is S&T ? I know sky at night and astronomy now, but I've never come across that one. And I'm always looking for more telescope related reading.

Thanks

Toby.

Hi Toby,

It's Sky & Telescope, a superb monthly american publication.

I purchased a digital subscription from them for around $20 for 12 issues around 6 months ago - thats a fraction of the price to get the printed version in the UK.

I'd recommend it to anyone :)

Edited by Fluke

This is the link I subscribed from. Its $29.99, 54% off current printed price. You get some cool downloadable gifts too!

/>https://secure.palmcoastd.com/pcd/eSv?iMagId=03401&i4Ky=SH01