• Join the online East Midlands astronomy club today!

With active forums, two dark sites and a knowledgeable membership, East Midlands Stargazers has something for everyone.

Skywatcher Maksutov Newtonian 190MN DS Pro with Accessories.

Guest NadeemShah

Guest NadeemShah

After much deliberation with lots of umming & erring about letting this scope go. I have decided to finally let it go & keep to widefield imaging which I enjoy most.

The 190MN is truly a Astrograph with it's fast optics at f/5.3 with its corrector plate, so no coma corrector needed or spacing issues for imaging. This scope gives performance like a 7 - 8" Triplet APO performance, but a fraction of the cost with fast optics & a very flat field. It is also much easier to collimate then the Quattro F4 Newtonians & keeps collimation very well.

The scope has white trims on both ends of the tube & is supplied with, white tube rings, Dovetail, 8x50 Right Angle Finder, 50mm Extension Tube, Dual Speed Focuser, 8" Astrozap Dew Strip & Bahtinov Mask.

The overall condition of the scope & optics are in mint condition (Literally).

Due to the nature of this lovely scope, a pickup would be preferred. Or Delivery can be made around the M25 Corridor.

I can provide high res. shots of the scope on request & Images taken with it.

I welcome any inspection of the scope. Some know me already, that my stuff is always kept like new/mint condition. I will post some pics of it later...

Sale Price...... £700.00

Cheers for Looking...

Edited by NadeemShah

Guest NadeemShah

If you want to see what pictures were taken with it, please see my website which is listed in my sig, as for other scope images here they are:

IMG_0677.jpg

IMG_0680.jpg

IMG_0681.jpg

IMG_0683.jpg

IMG_0685.jpg

The Mount & my 70mm Guidescope with QHY5 Camera is NOT INCLUDED.

cheers.

Edited by NadeemShah

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.