• Join the online East Midlands astronomy club today!

With active forums, two dark sites and a knowledgeable membership, East Midlands Stargazers has something for everyone.

Velbon D 600 tripod plus Fluid Pan Tilt Head

philjay

Used but in super condition, no dings, splits or scratches, I've looked after it well

These are excellent DSLR / SLR tripods also the fluid head makes it ideal for video cameras for smooth panning.

The tripod is made of aluminium box section and is very light and portable, Ive used it when hiking many times carrying around in my rucksack. I have also used it with big 25 x 100 binos and small astro scopes to good effect.

Details

Tripod Velbon D-600

Head Velbon PH368 Fluid Pan/Tilt

Max Height with legs fully extended and out to full extent and head extended - 1.3m

As above but with head retracted- 1.07m

Min height with all legs in but fully extended and head down - 530mm

The Max height can be extended by bringing the legs in a bit and locking the spreaders on the central column as shown in the photo, this gives a good stable - 1.6m

Comes complete with quick release plate for the head

Looking for £45 collect or can deliver to dark site

Hi Phil,

Aplogises for my ignorance due to lack of knowledge.

If this tripod is stable enough to hold a dslr with a 300mm lense without wobble, then i'll be very interested as a Christmas present for my dad. He is forever moaning about his cheap starter one.

Yep Cazz, Ive used it with my Canon 1000d and heavy Sigma 28-200mm zoom to great effect, holds it a treat. It holds the big binos so a dslr is peanuts to it :)

Thats great Cazz I shall pm you with details if you want to pick up

Im gonna have to take it off ebay now :) which is good cos I dont do ebay that well :)

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.