• Join the online East Midlands astronomy club today!

With active forums, two dark sites and a knowledgeable membership, East Midlands Stargazers has something for everyone.

Photoshop astronomy?

Guest paul j

Hi all im after a book called photoshop astronomy by R.scott ireland,ive found a place where i can purchase it from scs astro but its £47 quid delivered, as everything in astronomy expensive i was hoping a book wouldnt be, but its a great book ive been told and i now i gonna need it.my question is has anybody ever purchased this and if so cheaper?and where before i spend £47 on a book :-/ yep a book.

I have the book and had to buy it from america and yes that was about the cost!!! It has been updated so watch which

one you are looking at.

Sheila

ok thanks I think I just being tight lol.I've never spent nearly 50 quid on a book.my mate bought it and the quality of the book is v good pages are like photo paper with text printed on and photos.lots step by step instructions too so yeah it be v helpful.I searched everywhere and I think I gonna have to buy it :-) oh it does come with a dvd too think that's a tutorial.I need get back into work now I've had my 2nd operation.roll on next wk.

thanks