• Join the online East Midlands astronomy club today!

With active forums, two dark sites and a knowledgeable membership, East Midlands Stargazers has something for everyone.

Dare I say it....

Celeste

....but it looks quite good for tonight :)....and Friday looks good so far....I want to give the HEQ5 a run out :D

Say it by all means :lol: I suspect tonight will be poor even if it does clear. Friday does indeed look better though.

Guest Kheldar

Tonight's going to be clear by the looks of it, but there's been too much rain ... think it will be the same as last Fri (rain) Sat (clear but unstable.)

might be good for kit testing though

I was just thinking that. I may have to see how long an exposure I can squeeze out of my kit. Provided the wind has dropped enough of course.

Yup I wanna give the new mount a test drive :D It's starting to clear up a bit here

Good luck, hope it stays clear for you!!!

Looking better by the minute here. Early supper then out in the garden I think.

I'm fairly sure that my scope could do with collimation - but I'm not really sure how to do it.

Hi Simon and a warm welcome to EMS :)

Good to have you on board - why not leave a brief intro in the Welcome Section then everyone can say hi - enjoy the forum :)