• Join the online East Midlands astronomy club today!

With active forums, two dark sites and a knowledgeable membership, East Midlands Stargazers has something for everyone.

Mount For Andy

Guest Tweedledum

Guest Tweedledum

I have a mount for Andy, if there is anyone close who could pick up from me and take to the next meet in wwold to pass to kim I would be grateful.

Cheers

Damian

Are you Mansfield Damien?

I'm in Hucknall so only 15 minutes away, I'm also at the meet on the 15th, I could pick it up.

Kim, it would save you coming all the way (unless you really want to ;))

Thanks Darren - actually Di would be happy to receive it on a week day at her place in Aspley - and she'll bring it over to me on the Friday night if it helps at the Notts end of things. :)

Thanks for your help guys.

If it becomes too much hassle I can always bite the bullet and drive up to Damians. (160 miles round trip)

I used to drive all over the place but with fuel prices these days its bloody expensive, it already costs me £70 a week to go to work by car (4 days a week).

Guest Tweedledum

Hi Andy,

I am sure that parcels2go would charge around £15 to collect. Cheaper than petrol..

I have also found two bolts that attach to s\watcher scope rings which can go on the plate once the photo adapter removed. I'll tape them up for you.

Andy / Damien, let us know what you guys arrange, I am over in Mansfield on Saturday night anyway (8th December) so I can collect the mount from you Damien and then to pass to Kim/who ever at the 15th December Wymswould meeting?

Hi guys, am I picking this mount up or have you sorted out postage?

If I am picking this up Damian, can you PM me your address?

Sorry for the late reply, only just noticed.

If you could pick it up that would be great.

Sorry for the late reply, only just noticed.

If you could pick it up that would be great.

Will do Andy no problem, just waiting on Damian to PM me his address then I will collect it on Saturday. (If Damian is free)

Who am I giving it to on the 15th December meet at Wymsewold, Kim?

I'm only just 5 mins off jnct 21a Andy (Leicester Forest East) when you do get to come up :)

I know the services :D

Mount collected from Damian tonight - also have some sort of contraption for you Kim, will bring them all with me to the Dec 15th meet.

Well plans for going to the meet tonight went quicker than a duck heading south in winter.

I passed all the bits on to Sheila who was going, hope you got them all okay KIm.

Thanks Damian and Darren - Sheila bought the kit over (thanks Sheila) and I passed on the mount to Andy who joined us for the first time (good meeting you Andy). I have the counterbalance bar thanks and will measure it up in the morning to see if it fits the CPC. Will let you know how I get on. :)