• Join the online East Midlands astronomy club today!

With active forums, two dark sites and a knowledgeable membership, East Midlands Stargazers has something for everyone.

Attenborough

Guest Bryndalf

Guest Bryndalf

Took a stroll around Attenborough nature reserve just outside long Eaton today. Great place to visit (if you can avoid the gangs of twitchers and their large scopes :) )

Thats my local patch Bryn been there hundreds of times. Did you go in the hides?, Did you see anything of interest?

just round the corner from noel and me also, used to take the kids down there when they where smaller. nice place to walk when the weathers good

Guest Bryndalf

I thought it would be your local Mick, i was half expecting to see you :) Went into the hides but just the usual wild fowl. There was a large group watching the river, no idea what they were after. Ibbo your not wrong there were a few that charged past!

Attenborough was a favourite of mine when I had the DSLR. I sold up to buy a scope, but a future DSLR is on the cards.

Attenborough was a favourite of mine when I had the DSLR. I sold up to buy a scope, but a future DSLR is on the cards.

LOL I'm doing things the other way round.