• Join the online East Midlands astronomy club today!

With active forums, two dark sites and a knowledgeable membership, East Midlands Stargazers has something for everyone.

women drivers !

red dwalf

had a knock at the door the other day, neighbour across the road to tell me that a car has gone into my fence, can`t belive the damage done to it made by a crazy woman driver, god knows how she managed it, really cheesed me off as i spent ages on it and only finished last year.

1005396u.jpg

1005395b.jpg

1005392y.jpg

1005391b.jpg

Edited by red dwalf

Ouch Rob good job it wasn't harder would have put a dent in your new obsy.

Btw men can be bad drivers as well Rob.

i don`t know any bad male drivers,

shes was on the wrong side of the road and 6 foot onto the pavement to hit the fence, i`m gutted

Edited by red dwalf

I've met many a bad male driver having worked in adults A&E department. Hope it's easily fixable. She should pay for it though won't she?

I take it you got her Reg details, any messing about contact the Police. If that don't count as careless, if not dangerous driving, I don't know what is.

I think it's only fair to point out that the "prat" is not gender specific. These are easy to spot as they usually drive BMW's and Audi's.

The trick spotting them is they never indicate, change lanes at will, and drive as if there is no one else is on the road.

only kidding about the women drivers thing, see plenty of arses on the road everyday myself.

but her driving skills must be poor, thought she must have been drinking to start with,

rang the Police but all they said was to get her details, heard nothing from her insurance yet so rang her to find out what was happening, and apparently i`ve got to get in touch with my insurance to claim and they claim off hers, can`t be right.

her comments weren`t to good also, as i did it myself i won`t need paying for labour charges, as if my time is not important or i have nothing better to do,

i don`t know any bad male drivers,

shes was on the wrong side of the road and 6 foot onto the pavement to hit the fence, i`m gutted

have a look at the picture of my totalled car in the gallery. Then you will know how bad men drivers are. I was on the main road driving by and he reversed out of a side road

and crushed the passenger side of my car. his comment, you were not there when i looked LOL I said well i am now and that is going to be expensive!!!

Sheila

Ouch!

Can't see why you would involve your insurance as your car wasn't involved.

Maybe speak to you household insurance company and see what they say.

her comments weren`t to good also, as i did it myself i won`t need paying for labour charges, as if my time is not important or i have nothing better to do,

Typical insurance industry scam - rather than just writing you a cheque for a couple of hundred quid to get it fixed they require you to involve another insurance company and, no doubt, their legal representatives, require quotes, etc etc, so the whole thing will end up costing 10 times as much.

I had a minor bump in a car a few years back and ended up with 9 different parties talking to me. A right racket.

Nop, it's standard procedure for your insurance company to talk to hers, not you personally.

There won't be any charges for you to pay as your insurance will claim theirs from her insurance.

It probably is your houshold insurance that needs to talk to her motor insurance.

You'll claim to get it repaired by a fencing company, don't do it yourself.