• Join the online East Midlands astronomy club today!

With active forums, two dark sites and a knowledgeable membership, East Midlands Stargazers has something for everyone.

Heads Up NEQ6 for sale on SGL £650.

Brantuk

Guest BigTfromNotts

For those that cannot see the ad the text is here (mods, if this contravenes rules, please delete.):

I've decided to seriously down size my setup as it is totally OTT for me so selling it all off and getting something much smaller. I can't use it at home due to light pollution so need something portable.

Willing to look at deals involving several items...

This advert is for: NEQ6 tripod with synscan {NEQ6( as EQ6 pro) pro tripod with Synscan hand controller(similar to the eq5 pro but better) as far as I am aware}

Complete with:

12v jump start power supply (worth £50)
Original box
Synscan hand controller

Plus

HITEC Astro EQ USB serial cable adapter module (I haven't actually used this but bought it when I got the guider)

Exellent condition and used about 3 times !

Will add photos over next few days, please contact me to discuss cost etc.

ADDED:

This is that actual setup:

http://www.firstligh...ro-synscan.html

With:

http://www.firstligh...ir-adapter.html

plus a 12v battery pack system too

It's basically boxed as new having only been outside 3 times plus there is a 2nd dovetail bracket thing with it.

The total cost new was £1035 so I was thinking that £650 would be a fair price. Does that sound reasonable?

I live at Bamber Bridge which is j29 of the M6.

Sorry guys - this had half a dozen replies within a few mins of it's beign posted and appears to have been sold long before I even gave the heads up. I tried for you all lol :)

I can't see SGL's for sale section either, it's a shame my our post counts - well 50 of them - can't be mirrored.