• Join the online East Midlands astronomy club today!

With active forums, two dark sites and a knowledgeable membership, East Midlands Stargazers has something for everyone.

Holiday Snaps from Florida.

Perkil8r

I've put a few albums on Facebook, made them public so feel free to have a look if you like.

Random Around Florida

Disney Related

Geeky Pictures

Boys Toys (Cars)

Fun With Hats

we had a great couple of weeks away. The weather was pretty much great all the way through with a couple of overcast spells only. Went all around Florida to such places as Disney, Orlando, Miami, Daytona, Jupiter and Kissimee. We also attended my friends wedding, we do have pictures, but I'm waiting until they post theirs first before I put mine up there.

The skies were pretty much clear every night and although it seemed dark, the LP was immense! One night it was overcast and the LP was worse than I have ever seen anywhere. Highlights were many, but one has to be laying in the pool at midnight looking up at Orion.... now that's the life :)