• Join the online East Midlands astronomy club today!

With active forums, two dark sites and a knowledgeable membership, East Midlands Stargazers has something for everyone.

Canon 1100D - £170 (This is not a for sale thread, it's a heads up!)

Guest Kheldar

this doesn`t add up, buy the canon 1100d with the is lens is £269.99, add a bag which is £40 and the hole price for camera, lens and bag drops by £10 to £259.99 plus claim £30 back !

Guest Kheldar

Deal offers never normally add up! Someone found a similar one on amazon per Xmas, buy the body and lens for cheaper than the body LOL

I don't want a DSLR but at this price ... No, must resist!!!

Edited by Kheldar

I'll try to get to the next one. I was at the first wymeswold one but couldn't make the quarterly one unfortunately-why Pat?

Yeah we've missed each other I'm afraid Pat-will catch you at the next one. I will be at more at wymeswold as it is so close to home. Belper is a 90 mile round trip for me so I don't tend to make it to the meets there.

No !

just got up this morning with credit card in hand to purchase the offer, and can you belive it the price has gone up,

keep a look out for other offers.

Edited by red dwalf