• Join the online East Midlands astronomy club today!

With active forums, two dark sites and a knowledgeable membership, East Midlands Stargazers has something for everyone.

Stargazers Handbook: An Atlas of the Night Sky

catman161

Hi guys,

Well I got this book last year for Christmas along with some Celestron 15x70 Binoculars from my beautiful wife which is what started me down the road in this great hobby.

Unfortunately despite my dad knowing I have this book already (bless him, he's getting on a bit now!) he bought it for me this Christmas-so I now have two pristine copies of this great book.

So this one is up for grabs for a tenner (£10). Ill bring it to the next Wymeswold meet as its quite a heavy book to post. I can't do 26th January as I am at the BPA AGM that day/night. If a meet is set to occur at Wymeswold I will bring it along and we can exchange then. First one in with a PM can have it.

Edited by catman161

• 3 weeks later...

Anybody interested in this let me know. Is a great book for those just starting their journey into astronomy. Very informative. Will leave on here for one week then if no interest I will take it to the Bay. Cheers

I may have it off ya if i ever get out to a meet

No rush, it's yours if you want it :) There's an astro imaging afternoon/evening meet occurring at wymeswold in February that I'll be there and can bring it along. Obviously if the skies are set to be clear before then on a weekend then I'll get to that meet also. Keep an eye on the meets section and I'm sure we can get to meet up :)

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.