• Join the online East Midlands astronomy club today!

With active forums, two dark sites and a knowledgeable membership, East Midlands Stargazers has something for everyone.

WILLIAM OPTICS GT81 FOR SALE

Doc

FOR SALE

WILLIAM OPTICS GT81

The William Optics GT-81 DDG APO Triplet refractor features a 3-element f/5.9 objective with Japanese Ohara FPL-53 extra-low-dispersion glass for optimum colour correction and an upgraded DDG 2-inch dual-speed focuser. Unfortunately the digital readout has never worked and according to the many forums I've read, not many do work.

It's in excellent condition and is very lightly used, it comes with a hardcase backpack, the scope really works well, and this can be vouched by many people on this forum.

I have recently seen a few of these rare scopes advertised on AB&S and they are between £625 and 650.

SOLD

William Optics 90mm tube rings and an ADM dovetail bar to join the two together,

Excellent condition and the buyer of the scope will get first refusal.

SOLD

A premium quality Williams Optics 2" diagonal.

In excellent condition

Buyer of the scope gets first refusal.

SOLD

img3029o.jpg

img3027b.jpg

Mount and eyepiece is not for sale.

I wondered if you'd ever put that up for sale. Any astro plans for the dosh you'd care to share? :)

Yep someone very well known.

And John I don't know what to do with it, it's either a new camera or a better birding scope.

The reason I sold it was I no longer have a mount and it has just sat around for nearly a year not being used, whats the point in that.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.