• Join the online East Midlands astronomy club today!

With active forums, two dark sites and a knowledgeable membership, East Midlands Stargazers has something for everyone.

Meade F3.3 Focal reducer

red dwalf

Meade f3.3 focal reducer with caps, suitable fot and SCT scope, this is in good condition apart from a very small mark on one of the lenses towards the edge of about 3mm in length, i`ve no idea how it`s got there as it seems to be between the lenses, i have taken ccd images with it and flats and it does not seem to cause any problems.
with this in mind i`m willing to sell for £40 plus £5 p+p
reason for selling is i`m now imaging with an apo scope and DLSR so it`s just sitting around doing nothing.

thanks for looking.

Edited by red dwalf

Guest GUEST999

Hi mate I would love this ,but the scratch is putting me of and to crop it out ,in the edited image would kill it.also is it was designed years ago and designed for smaller chips 1/3" size my dslr chip is massive and the crop would be again massive,black corners with the larger chip

Pat

no worries Pat, i know exactlly what you mean,

i`d proberly keep ity myself if not gone down the route of dlsr and apo scope

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.