• Join the online East Midlands astronomy club today!

With active forums, two dark sites and a knowledgeable membership, East Midlands Stargazers has something for everyone.

Astronomik CLS Light Pollution EOS Clip Filter: Wanted

Graham

make that two,

spoke to the guys who make these Graham at last years astrofest, they were very impressive filters and tough too.

he was showing us the before and after pictures taken with his setup in a light poluted town.

make that two,

spoke to the guys who make these Graham at last years astrofest, they were very impressive filters and tough too.

he was showing us the before and after pictures taken with his setup in a light poluted town.

Have been reading up on all the filters and this one does seem to get the most votes.

Now all I need is to find some where over here that has them in stock :facepalm::lol:

• 4 weeks later...
Guest AstroOlly

Hi,

I have one of these filter and can vouch that they are superb with a modded camera, the colour balance is almost perfect, unlike using some LP filters that give your images a colour cast.

But i do have to say that with am un-modded camera they cut light pollution but do give a green cast to the image, this can be removed in processing but takes time.

Olly

Guest GUEST999

Thats

Hi,

I have one of these filter and can vouch that they are superb with a modded camera, the colour balance is almost perfect, unlike using some LP filters that give your images a colour cast.

But i do have to say that with am un-modded camera they cut light pollution but do give a green cast to the image, this can be removed in processing but takes time.

Olly

Thats great to no thanks

As a follow up I purchased on from Bernie.

Ok at £130 they are a bit pricey but I can confirm they are well worth the money.

Guest GUEST999

Graham

As a follow up I purchased on from Bernie.

Ok at £130 they are a bit pricey but I can confirm they are well worth the money.

Bernie ?

Shop name ?

Defo 130 as flo are do in them for 155 will check it out

Thanks pat

They do 2 types Pat one with the IR filter an one without, I needed the one with the IR filter as I removed the filter in my canon when I modded it.

Edited by Graham

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.