• Join the online East Midlands astronomy club today!

With active forums, two dark sites and a knowledgeable membership, East Midlands Stargazers has something for everyone.

A Big Thank you

catman161

Hi guys,

Had a lovely afternoon with Martyn and Kris today lots of tea and great company and conversation.

I want to say a huge thank you to Martyn for making me a secondary mirror dew heater and cable system for my 200P.

Also thanks to Darren for letting me have the ceramic resistor that Martyn used to make the heater :)

Was great to watch Martyn in his awesome workshop (I am so jealous of the workshop) making the heater. Really inspires me to go to Maplins and get a soldering iron and start tinkering and trying to make things. However I am in no doubt that they would look extremely amateur in comparison to Martyn's work. The finish is so smart.

So thanks again Martyn and Kris for having me over today and sharing your Sunday and giving up your time to help me out, really appreciated :)

you`ll make them blush.

workshop is awesome, a proper man cave.

Edited by red dwalf

:blush:

Thanks Felix, it's just good to give something back. I have had loads of help along the way, so it's a pleasure to help out where I can.