• Join the online East Midlands astronomy club today!

With active forums, two dark sites and a knowledgeable membership, East Midlands Stargazers has something for everyone.

17mm Orion Lanthanum Superwide Eyepiece

Bino-viewer

This 17mm Lanthanum is the Orion (US) version Of the Vixen LVW series, and is an exact clone.

Its virtually as new, and unmarked. (no screw marks on the barrel etc) & i bet I've only looked through it 2 or 3 times.

I'm selling this (and a LVW 22mm to follow) as i have a pair of 19mm Televue Panoptics incoming for binoviewing purposes, making these two redundant,

and i need some £££ to go towards the Pans.

To be honest, i only purchased it to complete my 'Lanthanum set' of wide angle eyepieces.

It was purchased from 'The Widescreen Centre' in London, two or three years ago for £197.11p  (don't know where they came up with that figure!)

These are really lovely, high quality eyepieces as i'm sure you'll know.

Some details :

Japenese made. 

20mm eye relief

65* FOV

They are heavy, chunky eyepieces, and this weighs in at 370g,  so make sure your focuser is up to the job.

For Sale at  Â£100 only + the cost of special delivery UK postage (around £7.50 i think)  This is half the cost of a new one.

Give me a shout if you're interested.

Thanks for looking.

Cheers, Rob.

......by the way, should have mentioned.  They have a 'dual-fit' barrel for both 1.25" & 2" focusers.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.