• Join the online East Midlands astronomy club today!

With active forums, two dark sites and a knowledgeable membership, East Midlands Stargazers has something for everyone.

22mm Vixen LVW wideangle lanthanum eyepiece.

Bino-viewer

Selling this 22mm LVW to raise funds for a pair of TV 19mm Pans.

One of the older eyepieces in my collection : i must have had it nearly 10 years, but it's still in pristine condition.

I brought it as a main, low power eyepiece when i had my ( now long gone )  OO 10"

I have a shorter FL scope now, so the 22mm (and the 17mm i had) don't get any use anymore.

With my refractor i tend to use a 31mm for low power, and then jump upto 13mm for medium power stuff.

I brought it from The Widescreen Centre in Nottingham, back when they had a shop there.

It cost £198 back then, and they are still the same price now i believe ?

They are lovely quality eyepieces, and i'm sure you won't be disappointed with the views it gives.

Its quite a large, chunky eyepiece and weighs 349g, so make sure your focuser is up to it.

On the plus side, it's a dual-fit design, so will go in 2" as well as 1.25" focusers.

Other features include :

Japenese build

65* FOV

20mm eye relief

Boxed, with caps etc.

For Sale for £100, but this time i'll include the cost of UK Special delivery (about £7.50)

If its cash on pick-up, if you're local, i'll let it go for £90

Thanks for looking

Cheers, Rob.

Edited by Bino-viewer

I have to say Rob showed me this one too, and it is also in very good condition.

I have just had a 26mm Panaview for Xmas, so it's a bit close. That and I would be bereft of some vital body parts!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.