• Join the online East Midlands astronomy club today!

With active forums, two dark sites and a knowledgeable membership, East Midlands Stargazers has something for everyone.

hi

Guest bunnygod1

Guest bunnygod1

hello to everybody, comes across this forum via google searching and reconised quite a few user names ;) i am a regular user of SGL been into astronomy most of my life, but only really seriously the last 4 years.

just purchased a C9.25, very addicted to imaging planets and DSO'S much to the detriment of other aspects of astronomy!

Guest bunnygod1

Ipete and welcome I have the same 9.25 I use it for the moon and planets its really good I found for dso work with out a reducer is ether crazy how do you get on with yours cheers

Pat

only just getting the C 9.25, not recieved it yet.i have been using a MAK180 for planets and lunar.the deep sky imaging is being done with a 200PDS but if all goes to plan i will get a reducer and use the C9.25 for both and sell the other two scopes.

Hi Peter, a warm welcome to EMS.

Any questions feel free to ask away, someone will be along to help.

In the meantime, enjoy the forum.

Hi Peter - welcome to EMS - good to have you on board :)

Feel free to contribute and/or ask questions and hope you enjoy our forum.