• Join the online East Midlands astronomy club today!

With active forums, two dark sites and a knowledgeable membership, East Midlands Stargazers has something for everyone.

Hello from Woodhall Spa

Guest julie-alderson

Guest julie-alderson

Saw this group from a RAF BBMF retweet.

Started looking at stars years ago, bought binoculars and read and looked and read more and then....

A telescope arrived. My hubby always knows where to find me. I love looking at all those planets.

When its cloudy I'm a massive fan of spaceflight now. and watch old videos and live streaming of events.

Looking forward to coming to a meet

Hi Julie and welcome!

What telescope do you have?

What twitter feed did you say you saw us on? :)

Welcome to EMS Julie, we have a local group near you called ELAC (East Lincs Astronomy Club). We meet monthly at Gibralter Point NNR car park, in fact we were all there last night! We are having a Lunar meet next Saturday night which you are welcome too.  :)

Cheers

Ron

Hi Julie and a warm welcome to EMS :)

You'd be very welcome to join us for an observing meeting. Keep your eyes on the Info and Announcements section (EMS Meets sub board) for the next one. They usually happen at the weekends weather allowing and can be arranged or cancelled at short notice depending on conditions.

Meantime enjoy the forum and look forward to meeting you :)