• Join the online East Midlands astronomy club today!

With active forums, two dark sites and a knowledgeable membership, East Midlands Stargazers has something for everyone.

Wanted ST 80

Graham

Guest Kheldar

Graham there was a Borg 80mm cell assembly on ABS this afternoon I think, any use for a DIY solution?

Scratch that, think it's gone already :(

Edited by Kheldar

Graham there was a Borg 80mm cell assembly on ABS this afternoon I think, any use for a DIY solution?

Scratch that, think it's gone already :(

It was a 60mm and I did enquire about it but it had gone .

Have a look in SGL Classifieds - there was one for sale last week - dunno if it's still available but worth checking out :)

Have a look in SGL Classifieds - there was one for sale last week - dunno if it'thanks still available but worth checking out :)

thanks klm but i am banned from sgl

Just had another look - it was in the 200P advert with an ST80 attached but not included - sorry Graham I was mistaken. :)

Just had another look - it was in the 200P advert with an ST80 attached but not included - sorry Graham I was mistaken. :)

No probs Kim, I should be sorted I hope.

Good result Graham :)

Too right Kim.

The best part of buying Mikes ST80  is I know what I am getting. :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Is that the one that I was wanting from Mike?

Been waiting for that, thought I was first in-line!

:blush: were you? if so, my humble appologies, I completely forgot :blush:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.