• Join the online East Midlands astronomy club today!

With active forums, two dark sites and a knowledgeable membership, East Midlands Stargazers has something for everyone.

intro to pictures

Guest kyleworthington

Guest kyleworthington

hi everyone,

i hope to produce some high quality pictures from the skies of norfolk for all of you, it would help if it was clear skies though !!! On another note is anyone interested in a skywatcher eq5 mount??

kyle worthington

Edited by kyleworthington

Hi Kyle, a warm welcome to EMS.

There are a good few imager's on here and Iam sure they will help out, if you need any that is.

There's a load of us coming to Kelling in Autumn, so make sure you pop over and have a brew.

Enjoy the forum.  :)

Hi and welcome to EMS

Might be better to post this in the beginner area as it may be picked up quicker as a query :)

Sheila

Hi Kyle, welcome to EMS. I agree with Sheila, may be worth putting the PHD query in beginners section and the EQ5 mount sale in the for sale section, you're more likely to get more hits and responses that way :) Enjoy the forum.

Welcome to EMS.

I love Norfolk,l have a static caravan in Heacham.

Btw no advertising aloud on any section except the for sale section please.

Hi Kyle and a warm welcome to EMS :)

As Doc points out you'd be very welcome to pop an advert for your mount in the for sale section - you'll get higher visibility there and a greater chance of achieving a sale. Enjoy the forum :)