• Join the online East Midlands astronomy club today!

With active forums, two dark sites and a knowledgeable membership, East Midlands Stargazers has something for everyone.

Informal meet up

Guest Wraith01mg

Guest Wraith01mg

Anyone who lives in Melton or want to come over for a drink and get to know one another.

Please don't hesitate to get in touch with convenient times.

Mine are weekends, any pub or place, would like to say hi and talk astro kit and learn.....well lots as I'm just beginning again after a 25 year gap. Stupid me.

Anyway, semi official invite over....

Not sure if you can pm here but please do so if you can and we can sort phone numbers and stuff.

Best way to meet is via one of our meets at Wymeswold. Keep a lookout on the announcement section as these meets are very weather dependant and change quickly.

Great idea Chris - sometimes we do get together for a pint if the forecast ain't good - though it's been a while since we did that.

How about Sat early doors in a pub in Wymeswold for a chat over a pint. I'll bring a bit of kit and if the weather clears up we can troll up to the dark site and set up for a bit of observing. I have a new scope I want to first light.  :)