• Join the online East Midlands astronomy club today!

With active forums, two dark sites and a knowledgeable membership, East Midlands Stargazers has something for everyone.

9 X 50 straight through Finder

Teslar

I'm after one of these to modify as a finder guider for my Mak. I'd rather keep the existing RA one so looking for a straight through to modify or perhaps one already modified.

Thanks for looking

Tom

First one. I can buy an SW brand new for £45 ;)

Thanks tho for posting options

I have a couple of 8x50's if one of those would be any good to you. One's a brand new Skywatcher the other's a used Celestron one with the "sledge design" holder. Pm me if interested. :)

Hi Kim does the 8 x 50 have adapters available to take a web cam? Thanks for the offer

Nope - just standard straight through finders with a "finder eyepiece" barrel screwed onto the end - just as it comes when you buy a scope. I replace them with raci's on all my scopes whenever I buy one.

ooh! Looks like I just picked one up on ABS. now the nervous wait to see if it gets delivered ;)

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.